Decided to find my weblogger twin. My twin is apparently Caroline of prolific.org. Mind you, quizzes like that… they always leave me wondering whether I answered all the questions right. Somehow they never offer the right answer for me.
Mind you, they somehow managed to throw up lots of familiar matches. Out of the who-knows-how-many blogs there must be out there, I recognised:
- Firda of Weblog Wannabe (whose duck should one day be coming to Sheffield, and who created this whole weblogger twin thing) at number two
- Jeffrey of Zeldman.com at number three
- Meg of notsosoft at number four
- Joe of Metacubed at number eight
- Zannah of usr/bin/girl at number eleven
- Dave (Winer) of scripting news at number fourteen
- Ev of evhead (and, err, blogger) at number eighteen
- Jason of kottke.org at number twenty
All of which leaves me thinking – where are the blogs chosen from? Are they just people who have entered already, high profile, frequently update blogs, which would explain why I recognise so many. Or am I just in illustrious company?