Spoke to Gill this morning. The residents where she works were pissing about in the lounge last night. They threatened to set the fire alarms off, and spent the night running around on amphetamines. She said there were fag burns everywhere (if you’re American that’s burns caused by cigarettes, not burns caused by homosexuals. And if you are American, is it possible for you to explain to me what a “Weapons of Mass Destruction-related programs activities” means?) and the TV remote control was melted.
To teach them a lesson about the consequence of their actions, she carried out her first fire drill at 7am this morning. Justice is sweet.