Working Nights is a retrospective of photographs by Dan Sumption (Dan Shot Me), published by FAD and Access Space. This A6 (approximately postcard-sized) book features 29 full-colour photographs over 64 pages (you can see a few examples here), with illustrations by Paul Evans. The book is split into five sections, featuring photos from the following projects:
- Uncommon People (friends, old and new)
- Pernoctators (Pernoctator: one who stays up all night working, praying or partying)
- Art (Private views, performances)
- Ponderosa (traces of crime)
- Psychogeography (the Peak District)
You can purchase copies of the book using Paypal:
To order multiple copies, or retail enquiries, please contact Dan Sumption.